SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
This is CBE (computer based examination). There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CGL 2018, with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
- There is a negative marking of 0.5 marks in all sections.
- The duration of exam is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
This is CBE (computer based examination). There are 4 sections in the Tier 2 exam of SSC CGL 2018, with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Paper||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours|
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are compulsory for all posts
- Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler”
- Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”
- Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in Paper-1,3,4 and 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
- Questions in Paper-I will be of 10th standard level, Paper-2 of 10+2 level and Paper-3 & 4 of graduation level.
- The computer will be provided by the Commission at the Centre/venue notified for the purpose. Candidates shall not be allowed to bring their own Keyboard.
- The exam duration is 2 Hours and 40 Minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- The time duration is 60 minutes and carries 100 marks.
- The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CGL Tier 4 Exam Pattern
The Tier 4 of SSC CGL Exam 2018 comprises DEST/CPT. These are required for certain government posts.
- Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC]
- Inspector (Preventive officer)[CBEC]
- Inspector (Examiner)[CBEC]
Tags: Ssc cgl 2018, CGL online Application, Apply Online for SSC CGL, download Notification pdf, Download Previous Year Question Papers pdf, SSC CGL Admit card, SSC CGL Results, SSC CGL Cut Off Mark, SSC CGL Syllubus, Step By Step Guide To Apply online, Importand Dates to Apply, SSC CGL Vacancy ,etc.