SSC CGL Notification 2017: Check Exam Dates, Eligibility, etc.!
SSC CGL 2017 recruitment notification has been released. Candidates can check SSC CGL exam dates, eligibility, qualification, fee & exam details below. The new exam pattern for SSC CGL will be the same as in the previous. For more information related to this SSC CGL Exam 2017, read the complete post. We have explained each and everything related to this SSC CGL exam Notification.
SSC CGL Notification 2017: Complete Details
- Name of Organization : Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name : SSC – Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
- Name of Jobs in Various Dept. : Police, Excise, Income Tax Dept and other departmental jobs
- Post Name : Group C (non-technical) & Group B (non-gazetted)
New Changes in SSC CGL Notification 2017
- Reduce the time limit for examination of SSC CGL Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
- Earlier the Age limit of SSC CGL Exam was 18- 27 years.From SSC CGL 2017 the upper age limit has been changed and it is increased to 30 years.
As per official notification of SSC CGL, in order to be eligible for the exam, a candidate should possess following –SSC CGL Notification 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum age of the Candidate should be 18 years and Maximum age is 30 years as on 01.08.2017
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government on or before 01.08.2017
- Degree obtained through open Distance Education or Open University mode like IGNOU, needs to be recognized by Distance Education Council Accordingly.
- Candidates who will not acquire the educational qualification as on 01-08-2017 will not be eligible and need not apply.
SSC CGL 2017: Educational Qualification
(i) Assistant Audit Officer:
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO): Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Economics.
(ii) Stastical Investigator Grade – II:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute and at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard.
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
(iv) All other Posts:
Any Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.