19. Auditor (Under C & AG) – Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Job Location- State Capitals.
Job Profile– Audit and paper work.
20. Auditor (Under CGDA) – Controller General of Defence Accounts.
Job Location- Posting at Various defence offices/Headquarters.
Job Profile-Auditing of accounts of army and air force.
21. Auditor (Under CGA & Others) – CGA Controller General of Accounts.
Job Location- Posted in Pay & Account offices under various ministries.
Job Profile- Clerical Job.
22. Accountant/Jr. Accountant (Under C & AG) – Many vacancies & state postings are available.
Job Location- State Capitals
Job Profile- A lot of paper work,field visit, auditing of different government organisations.Work pressure.
23. Accountant/Jr. Accountant (Under CGA & Others) – The No. of posts is less compared to CAG.
Job Location- If appointed in any ministry or other central govt. organization, job location will be in Delhi.
Job Profile- As a CGA Auditor, your main objective will be assisting in the preparation of critical analysis of expenditures, borrowings,revenues and the deficit for the finance minister every month. You will also assist in the preparation of annual Appropriation Accounts (Civil) and Union Finance Accounts for presentation to the Parliament. Hence, your job profile will mostly confine you to a desk post with lots of auditing work.
Job Location- Government Offices
24. Senior Secretariat Assistant (Central govt. offices) – Also known as upper division clerk in various government offices.
Job Location- Delhi and Various government offices mostly in capitals.
Job Profile- Clerical job and Managing RTI replies.
25. Tax Assistant (CBDT) – Central Board of Direct Taxation CBEC The duties of Tax Assistants (TA) in both these boards are more like that of a desk officer. The TA`s are supposed to asses, verify, modify any data related to taxes of an individual or business concern (in case of CBDT).
Job Location- Anywhere in india.
Job Profile- Assessment of the income tax of various departments and firms.
26. Tax Assistant (CBEC) – CBEC Central Board of Excise and Customs
Job Location- Anywhere in india.
Job Profile- The duty of Tax Assistants (TA) is more like that of a desk officer.
27. Compiler (Registrar General Of India) – We have tried to give an overview of the post functions.
Job Location- Compilers are posted in Statistical division.
Job Profile- Registrar General of India responsible for census,in charge of compiling the collected information through various means.
28. Sub-Inspector (Narcotics) – It shall have frequent travels to ensure no entry of narcotic drugs into the state border. The work is similar to that of an inspector expect this person has to do more of field work than him.
Job Location- State Borders
Job Profile- Frequent travels to ensure no entry of narcotic drugs into the state border.
29. Sub-Inspector (NIA)- The NIA is the agency that leads investigations in terrorism & other national security related issues. Since security of the country is of prime importance, During or after terrorist attacks, the work load could increase many fold which means you have to spend more time with the case. They have offices in each state but initial posting could be mostly in Delhi.
Job Location- Mostly Delhi
Job Profile– The Job of SI in NIA involves lot of travel, collecting evidence from sites, gather intelligence inputs regarding terrorists etc.